3 Types of False Eyelashes
If you are curious about the the different types of eyelashes, there are many, however, let's just focus on two major types.
Perfect for those queens that don't mind the dramatic look and volume they create. They are guaranteed to draw attention to the eyes. With a range of full lashes available across the various styles in the market, you can easily create an outstanding effects that vary from subtle to one that is jaw dropping and dramatic.
HOW TO APPLY?
- Begin by measuring/cutting the lash strip to fit your eye size. Do this by placing the strip of full lashes onto the line of your upper lashes. Then, using a small eyelash scissor cut the section on one of the outer edges that doesn’t fit.
- Once the right measurement is achieved, apply eyelash using specialized glue that is designed for lashes. (Easy clue type comes with its own set of instructions - it is recommended you use one that is gentle and is latex free.
- Don't forget to apply the full false eyelashes directly on top of your natural lash line, you don't want to leave a huge gap between the two. Use mascara carefully to finish.
These partial lashes are ideal for those that are starting out. Also, these lashes are ideal for those with close-set eyes as the volume of these lashes can be more concentrated on the outer part. A full lash can be cut to size, therefore, it is best to buy a full size version to avoid getting half strips that are too short.
HOW TO APPLY?
- You may still need to trim these lashes if needed.
- You follow the same direction as you would putting in a full strip, except these strips are much shorter and may be easier to apply.
Eyelash glues are formulated to be gentler and made specifically for eyes! It is not good practice to use any other glue types.
Now let's discuss why most people wear false eyelashes next.
REASONS TO WEAR FALSE EYELASHES
FALSE EYELASHES ARE GOOD FOR YOUR NATURAL EYELASHES
People who use false lashes do not use as much mascara, thus improving their own lashes' health, as mascara can make lashes brittle and weak. Instead, false lashes can help your own natural lashes to grow thicker and remain healthier.
GO FOR A WEAR-PROOF MAKEUP
Faux eyelashes can save you from getting your eyeliner or mascara streaked during times when there contact with high moisture or natural tears .
CHOOSE ‘LESS IS MORE’
Sometimes just having your false lashes on with not too much makeup can save the day. They add definition to your eyes and enhance them to draw attention to your best features by simply adding length and wispiness.
FIND A MATERIAL THAT SUITS YOU
False eyelashes made from a variety of materials, you will certainly will develop preferences towards one of more material types. Common types include plastic, human hair, mink, horse, and other synthetic materials. come in variants–you’re sure to find the one that you most prefer wearing. However, the natural products are far more superior in quality and can last up to 30 times of use with proper care. The cheap plastic types are good for beginners, however, they don't necessarily bring the best in your makeup. Mink lashes typically most expensive and look the best. Horse lashes are also expensive and they look thicker and very dramatic.
OVERCOME THE MORNING RUSH
Putting on false lashes take only a few minutes so it saves you time and the outcome can be flawlessly beautiful.
CRUELTY-FREE OPTIONS ARE AVAILABLE
You don’t even have to worry about not being eco-friendly when wearing false lashes. In fact, if you really like mink false eyelashes without the guilt, Typlux brand offers options across its full line Faux collection for cruelty-free type lashes.
Did you know?
The mink hair that Typelux uses for their handcrafted eyelashes is harvested from a mink preservation area. This means that while they offer natural false eyelashes, no mink was ever hurt in the process of its creation!
GIVE YOUR LOOK THE EXTRA ‘OOMPH’
Typelux 3D Ultra lashes can give you that majestic look to that turns heads.
The difference that false lashes make on camera is dramatic. It brings the best in your look. You want to look glamorous on camera try one of Typelux's wispy lashes.
QUICK TIPS ON THE PROPER CARE OF YOUR FALSE LASHES.
You must understand that false lashes are made from different materials and you must follow each manufactures specific direction for care. But in general, you must follow some basics that would apply across most types of materials.
- Remember to remove the remaining glue from the band of your false eyelashes before putting them away. (tweezers works best).
- Keep your false eyelashes free from dust. Typelux lashes come in a case that is designed to store them safely when not in use.